As the possible site of an entire neighborhood in the future, Westwood Station is primarily home to the MBTA and Amtrak. Local and non-local trains depart regularly. The parking garage holds room for 2,589 spaces, including 44 that are handicapped accessible. The parking rate is $5 for the first 14 hours and $12 each day thereafter.
- Handicap Accessible: 44 Parking Spaces
- Reach: National, Regional/commuter
- Facilities: ATMs/banks, Luggage storage, Newstands, Taxi dispatch
- Transportation: Commuter rail
- Parking: Paid lot
- Parking durations available: Long-term, Short-term