Westwood Eye Care and Optical has been providing eye care to area residents since 1984. Its services include laser vision correction, computer fatigue treatment, and dry eye treatment, among others. Also, it offers an in-office eyeglass laboratory, which has frames ranging from Gucci to Juicy Couture. Recently, in order to stay on the cutting edge of the optometric field, the office has added an Optomap Exam. Optomap Exam is a new type of eye wellness scan that provides an in-depth view of the retinal layers in back of your eye.
- Fax: 781-329-7813
- Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5pm; Tuesday: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Friday 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: VSP Medicare Blue Cross Blue Shield Harvard Pilgrim EyeMed Tufts Cigna Aetna/US Health
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Licenses: New England College of Optometry
- Affiliations: Society of Optometrists Massachusetts Vision Foundation American Optometrist Association Advisory Board of Tufts Health Plan
- Parking: Free lot