An epicurean's delight, the High Street Market has been serving the people of Westwood since World War II. There is a full service butcher shop and deli in the back that offers homemade foods such as beef stew and enchiladas. In the front of the store, specialty cakes and pastries from local bakeries are sold, along with bread, milk and other convenience store staples. Paintings of local scenes decorate the walls of the store.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 6pm; Sat, 8am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Barefoot Contessa and Stonewall products are offered.
- General services: Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Specialty foods.
- Parking: Free lot
- Grocery services: Butcher