Here at Westwood Patch, we take social media pretty seriously.
The platform is one way we look to interact with you, answer your questions and get to see what's on your mind. is a weekly feature where we highlight your questions and thoughts you've shared on Facebook and other media throughout the past week.
We'll also point you to some new and interesting pages you may not have known about before.
Highlights of the Week
- Westwood Patch reader Robert Swartz liked and pointed out two people he new in an article we posted highlighting the Thurston Middle School semi-formal from last week.
- Christina Gilleece Sweeney and Gibson Sotheby's International Realty both liked our post on Wednesday regarding the Westwood girls lacrosse team's victory in the state semi-finals.
- Westwood Patch reader Brian Regan gave some insight as to what he was doing during the Bruins Stanley Cup victory on Wednesday night.
- Facebook followers Jane Ollerhead, Jennifer Stewart Rossum and Lisa Walker all liked our post wishing the girls lacrosse team the best of luck in their championship battle on Friday against Longmeadow.
- Twitter follower Kevin Aries retweeted our post about the girls team heading into the state finals this week.
Social Media Page of the Week
This week, we're highlighting Roche Bros. on Facebook, a company that provides an abundant amount of groceries to the people of Westwood through its store on Washington Street in Islingotn. Check out the company's Facebook Page here.
Your Town on Facebook
For more Facebook pages Westwood residents might find interesting, check out our list of "liked" pages on Westwood Patch's Facebook. And don’t forget to follow Westwood Patch at www.facebook.com/WestwoodPatch.
You also can follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/WestwoodPatch.