During an inspection on March 1, inspectors found the Dunkin' Donuts Restaurant was in compliance with food codes except for the following:
- Outside shed floor needs cleaning.
- Back wall in walk-in cooler needs cleaning.
- Improper thermometer placement in cooler.
Inspectors noted some of the violations were taken care of on site and that their inspection occurred on a busy day.
During an inspection on March 2, inspectors found the Sherborn Inn was in compliance with food codes except for the following:
- Garage door area in dumpster in disrepair.
- Paint is needed in recently-repaired areas.
- Walls in basement sink and at sump pump require repair.
Inspectors noted the violations must be corrected in 30 days.