Today's Weather: The National Weather Service is forecasting mostly sunny skies today, with a high near 83.
1. Westwood Knowledge Beginnings is from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Meet teachers and staff and see first-hand the group's focus on a balanced approach to learning that helps children grow emotionally, socially, physically and intellectually.
2. The 8th Annual Westwood Town Cleanup will take place Saturday April 21 through Sunday, April 30.
3. The Third Annual Russell Downes Tournament .
4. In need of a good laugh? might be able to help. Head over to at at 7:30 p.m. for a session of laughter yoga. Price: $10.
5. There will be leaf and grass clippings collection this week, and will fall on residents' designated trash days. Clippings should be placed in biodegradable bags or barrels clearly marked "LEAVES", which should be placed at the curbside by 7 a.m. Leaves placed in plastic bags cannot be collected.
Got a favorite dessert in Westwood? in this week's Best of Patch Readers' Choice poll! Voting ends 9 a.m. Friday.