1. The Board of Selectmen will meet tonight at Town Hall at 7:30 p.m. They will be discussing a number of things, including mobile food permits and DPW Director interviews. They will also be getting updates on University Station and the library project.
2. Tomorrow the Planning Board will meet again at 6:30 p.m. at 50 Carby St. and will be discussing University Station. They are expected to be going over some potential zoning law changes in the area. These changes would have to be approved through a vote by town residents. This will most likely occur in February.
3. There will be a district wide early release day for Westwood Public Schools on Wednesday. Parents should be aware of what time their child's school will be dismissed for the day. The Deerfield School will get out at 11:25 a.m. The other elementary schools will get out at 11:50 a.m. Westwood High School will get out at 12:40 p.m. Westwood Middle School will get out at 1:10 p.m.
4. Tomorrow night Westwood Youth Hockey will hold a board meeting at 7:30 p.m. at the Senior Center.
5. Do you want to let people know more information about your organization? Do you want to write about your favorite subjects and have a platform for people to read what you write? Then start contributing to Patch's Local Voice's section.