Westwood DPW Activity: July 23-29
Keep up with what the DPW is working on in Westwood this week.
Department of Public Works' activities, below is a roundup of what crews will be up to on the roads this week:
- The town sweeper will be out on main drags throughout the week.
- Maintenance crews will be out mowing and maintaining town-owned property.
- Crews will be out maintaining all town owned properties and municipal buildings.
- Fields and Grounds crews will be out mowing and maintaining all athletic fields and preparing them each day for all after school programs.
- Catch basin repairs will take place over the next few weeks at the corner of Spellman Road, University Avenue and Forbes Road.
- Roadside mowing will begin on all main roads.
- The street light contractor will continue working to replace street lights that are out.
- Installation of a small timber guard rail is scheduled for Monday, June 18 along Gay Street by Deerfield Avenue.
- If you get a chance to drive through the cemeteries, please do. A lot of work has gone into making them beautiful.
- Veteran’s markers and foundations for stone deliveries will be installed this week in the Cemetery.
Have a question for the DPW? Let us know in the comments section below or send a note to email@example.com.