Westwood Committee Meeting Roundup for the Week Ahead
Find out what's to be discussed at various board and committee meetings this week.
It's a new week in Westwood, and that means there's a whole new round of meetings for Westwood boards and committees.
Here is what's one the agenda this week for meetings:
- Board of Library Trustees - Monday, September 17, at 7:30 p.m. at the Islington Branch Library
Subjects for discussion include a capital budget request, building project update and library naming opportunities.
- Long Range Financial Planning Committee - Wednesday, September 19, at 8:30 a.m. in the Selectmen's Meeting Room at Town Hall.
There will be early revenue estimates for FY14, a review of goals and the status of a study of facilities update.
- Zoning Board of Appeals - Wednesday September 19, at 7 p.m. at 50 Carby St.
Several people will be looking for permits to do work on their homes.
- Finance and Warrant Commission - Thursday, September 20, at 6:30 p.m. at 50 Carby St.
It's a municipal finance workshop with the finance director.
- Pedestrian and Bicycle Safety Committee - Thursday, September 20, at 7:30 p.m. at 50 Carby St.
The focus will likely be on final planning for Westwood Day.