This Week in Westwood Meetings
Several Boards and Committees in the Town of Westwood will be meeting this week. This is a list of the when and where.
Today there are several meetings in town. Here they are, in no particular order:
- The Board of Assessors will meet at 8:30 a.m. in the Assessor's Office.
- The Board of Health will meet at 50 Carby St. at 5 p.m. At this meeting they will welcome to member Tarah Somers, review a proposed food establishment and more.
- The Planning Board will first meet at 5 p.m. at Town Hall in the Selectmen's Meeting Room for a presentation from the peer review consultant teams finalist presentation for the University Station project. They will then break and reconvene at 6:30 p.m. at 50 Carby St. They will receive preliminary materials for University Station, as well as get a status report on the project. They will also introduce the peer review consultant. Following University Station discussions, there will be some talk about the Morrison Park renovations. Other topics will follow as well.
- The Library Board of Trustees will be meeting at 7:30 p.m. They will be discussing the opening of the new library, among other things.
There are a couple of meetings tomorrow (Wednesday) night as well.
- The Permanent Building Commission will meet at 7 p.m.
- The Conservation Commission will meet at 7:30 p.m.
On Friday the Westwood Disability Commission will meet at the Islington Community Center at 9:15 a.m.