Photo: Vintage Westwood
The Westwood Post Office wasn't always where it is today.
Submitted by Nancy Donahue of the Westwood Historical Society
This postcard shows the building that served as the Westwood Post Office from 1937 to July 1957 when the Post Office moved to its current location on High Street. The sign shown on the front of the building now hangs in the High Street Post Office. The message on the back of the postcard shows that it was sent as a complimentary mailing to the people in the town and encourages them to use the Postal services.