Five Things You Need to Know: May 25
Line dancing, a few things in Needham and a reminder of Monday's Memorial Day parade.
Today's Weather: 50 percent chance of heavy rain today with highs of 75, going to be clearly up somewhat over the weekend though according to the National Weather Service.
1. For those interested in learning about line dancing, Line Dancing with Lewis will take place tonight at 8 p.m. and every Monday June 4 through July 9. This is over in Norwood, on 1275 Boston Providence Turnpike at the Savaria Dance Studios.
2. Those wanting to take a nice constitutional can hook up with Weekly Walks with Frank Arren and Edy at 8:30 a.m. today (and every week) at the Presbyterian Church in Needham on 1458 Great Plain Road.
3. If your still in the area and want to work on your resume, Frank is also hosting a Lunchtime Networking Group at noon at the church.
4. Memorial Day Celebrations in Westwood will be taking place Monday at 10 a.m. with the annual parade that will be making it's way through the downtown area.
- 3:30 p.m.Boys Tennis vs. Holliston High School
- 3:30 p.m. Girls Tennis @ Holliston High School
- 4:00 p.m. Boys Tennis vs. St. John's Prep
- 7:00 p.m. Boys Baseball @ Norwood High School
About this column: Patch Facts, also known as "5 Things You Need to Know Today," is a morning column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance in Westwood.