5 Things You Need to Know Today in Westwood: July 18
Get a look at what Westwood tax payers paid in FY12, according to information from the Massachusetts Department of Revenue.
Today's Weather: There will be a chance of showers this morning in Westwood, mostly after 11 a.m. Skies will otherwise be partly cloudy with a high of 89 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.
1. The Westwood Zoning Board of Appeals will meet tonight at 7 p.m. at the Carby Street Municipal Building.
2. Be sure to catch this week's police logs from Westwood, which includes a report of another accident under the East Street bridge.
3. Westwood officials are currently seeking residents who are interested in applying for several open spots on several of the town's boards and committees.
4. Did you know that Westwood taxpayers paid an average of $9,019 in real estate taxes during Fiscal Year 2012?
5. The Neponset River Watershed Association has issued a list of tips for everyone across the region, including those in Westwood, on how to conserve water this summer.
Don't forget - we've got a great way to get all your Westwood updates and news in one nice package. Signup for the Westwood Patch newsletter and get all your information in your inbox first thing every morning!