5 Things You Need to Know Today in Westwood: July 12
If you're interested in joining a Westwood board or committee, we've got some news for you.
Today's Weather: Expect mostly sunny skies with a high near 85 degrees today, according to information from the National Weather Service.
1. If you had a chance, what would you ask U.S. Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren? Well, you'll have a chance to submit that question during a live chat this Friday at 1:15 p.m.
2. Do you think there is a problem between drivers and bicyclists on the roads of Westwood? If so, let us know in this poll.
3. Westwood officials are currently seeking residents who are interested in applying for several open spots on several of the town's boards and committees.
4. We've got a great way for you to get all your Westwood updates and news in one nice package. Signup for the Westwood Patch newsletter and get all your information in your inbox first thing every morning!
5. The Neponset River Watershed Association has issued a list of tips for everyone across the region, including those in Westwood, on how to conserve water this summer.