5 Things: Register to Vote, Photo Contest and Questions on University Station
Here are five things you might be interested in if you live in Westwood.
1. It's getting closer and closer to election day. Make sure you have all the correct information about when and how to register to vote, as well as what you need to do if you require an absentee ballot. Westwood Town Clerk Dottie Powers has shared this important information with Westwood Patch.
2. How about something fun to participate in? We're looking for the best fall foliage photographs. Just submit them here and you could win a $25 gift card!
3. A little movement on the University Station project last night with the selection of a peer review consultant. Now we want to know what you'd like to to know most about the University Station project.
4. A busy day in athletics for Westwood High today. Boys golf is in action against Bellingham at the Norfolk Golf Course. Boys and girls cross country will also be at home as they host Norton. Volleyball plays at Medway, and field hockey will host Hopkinton at Flahive Field under the lights at 6:30 p.m.
5. On Saturday, Westwood residents Sheila and Bill Matthews will be participating in a walk for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. They are walking in honor of their 8-year-old son, Will, and all the other people living with this disease. To learn more about the Matthews and their fight against diabetes, please check out their event page.